Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Tribute Concert For George Harrison (2002)

In this musical clip is the complete “Concert for George,” a musical 2002 tribute for George Harrison, which took place at London’s Royal Albert hall on November 29, 2002—a year after Harrison’s death.

********************
Song List:

I Want To Tell You: Jeff Lynne
If I Needed Someone: Eric Clapton/Jeff Lynne
Old Brown Shoe: Gary Brooker/Eric Clapton
Give Me Love: Jeff Lynne
Beware of Darkness: Eric Clapton
Here Comes The Sun: Joe Brown
Thats the Way it Goes: Joe Brown
Horse to the Water: Sam Brown vocals/Jools Holland piano
Taxman: Tom Petty & Heartbreakers
I Need You: Tom Petty
Handle With Care: Tom Petty/Jeff Lynne
Isn’t It A Pity - Eric Clapton/Billy Preston
Photograph: Ringo
Honey Don't: Ringo
For You Blue: Paul McCartney
Something: Paul Mccartney
All Things Must Pass: Paul McCartney/Jeff Lynne
While My Guitar Gently Weeps: Eric Clapton
My Sweet Lord: Billy Preston
Wah Wah: Jeff Lynne/Eric Clapton
See You in My Dreams: Joe Brown singing & on uke.