Thursday, October 20, 2016

Looking Out (Oct 2016)

Autumn 2016






A couple of photos, near my writing space, of a few of the green houseplants residing with me inside my residence. These include two philodendrons, a dieffenbachia and an African violet (Saintpaulias). The last photo, a northwestern view, shows the large public park with its changing Autumn foliage. Lots of reds and golds are in view, contrasting with the blue sky; some would define it as more of an azure sky. These photos were taken last week; and even looking at them today provides me a different impression, one that is influenced both by my experiences today and by the cumulative ones that preceded it. Both memories are real; both memories are valid. It is always inspiring to look out after a long period of introspection. One can easily see that too much solitude can lead to malnourishment of the soul.








All Photos: ©Perry J. Greenbaum, 2016