Henry Street Settlement, at 263–267 Henry Street, at Manhattan’s Lower East Side,was founded by Lilian Wald [1867–1940] in 1893. The three buildings, federal row houses, were donated by American financier and philanthropist Jacob Schiff. Although this video is from five years ago, age matters not, since it continues to do what it has always done: provide so many wonderful programs to more than 60,000 New Yorkers each year. This is good. So good that what it has done for the past 125 years has not gone unnoticed, and in one remarkable gesture of generosity has been amply rewarded, this organization writes (Extraordinary $6.24 Million Gift to Henry Street”; May 7, 2018) on its site: “Henry Street Settlement received $6.24 million – the largest single estate gift to the Settlement in its history — from the estate of Sylvia Bloom-Margolies. The gift will be used to create The Bloom-Margolies Scholarship Fund in Memory of Sylvia Bloom Margolies, Raymond Margolies and Ruth Bloom to support Henry Street’s Expanded Horizons College Success Program. The Fund was established in memory of Sylvia Bloom-Margolies, her husband Raymond Margolies and her sister Ruth Bloom.” For more, go [here] and [here] and [here] and [here] and [here].